Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 25 February 2017

Donating my 'skinny me clothes'.

The big destash continues  and I am now tackling the boxes of clothes that I have stashed away in the loft. A friend is collecting clothing for a local womens refuge so I have decided to let go of my 'skinny me' clothes. I could probably sell them on ebay but in truth I would far rather give them to a very deserving group of people. I have loads of nice jumpers that in truth are a style I no longer wear.  There are blouses and tops of all kinds and hopefully they will be of use to the ladies. I am amazed at how liberating this all is and even though letting go of  things isn't easy, I can really see the benefits of a 'less is more' system in my wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. Well done. Its hard to let go (especially the skinny you) but liberating to realize "this is me now" and "I can be a new me in the future".

    ReplyDelete