Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 26 February 2017

A couple of little crafty makes

I have been having a few days of 'making things' for my friend Anona.  The butterflies are to go in her lingerie drawer (AKA knicker drawer) and the little cardi's are for the new baby grandson which is due round 15th March. There is a third butterfly too but I didn't take a photo of it. I have filled them up with 'unstoppables'.  Unstoppables are little scented pellets that are supposed to go in the washing machine to add a lasting fragrance to clothes but they make great drawer fragrance thingies




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Alison. I love knitting little baby things

      Delete
  2. They are soooo cute! The only things I ever had patience to knit were baby's things.

    ReplyDelete