Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 28 January 2017

We have snowdrops

I had been looking out for them for the past few days and when I got in from work yesterday Tony told me that they have started to appear.  Tomorrow if the weather is decent I will take some photo's of the flowers in my garden and share them with you. He will be going to the match and I am hoping to get the little cardigan finished and sewn together for my friend Anona's daughters bump. The house hunting continues but I am running out of steam. Tony has more enthusiasm than I do but I am doing all the research.  I think I have scoured the length and breadth of Britain without success. We haven't looked at Scotland yet but we aren't excluding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment