Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Start of a new quilt

I have been meaning to make a start on another quilt for several weeks.  I have no excuse other than pure bone idleness as I have all the material I need to get on and do it. I made a start this afternoon and it looks really pretty. I plan to put a white border around each block and may alternate each patterned block with a large block of the pink gingham.... and then again I might not


5 comments:

  1. I like it. Do you have a plan for it? Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. I want to make it for the guest room. It will add a nice touch I think.

      Delete
  2. lovely quilt in the making there, found you whilst blog hoping this evening, will follow with interest
    sammie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous quilt design and colors Cherie.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete