Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 27 January 2017

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bliss.

I can't remember the last time I worked a full five days in a row. I have loved every minute of getting up and going to work each day but oh how glad I am that Friday is here at last. We have just had a lovely Chinese from our favourite takeaway and now we are snuggled down in front of the fire wth a glass of wine each. Well I say wine. Mine is half lemonade and half rose but it is utterly delicious, Tony is a red wine lover so he has a nice glass of red.  Tomorrow we are going to a ceilidh with some friends.... and you know that we love a good ceilidh.It is great now that we are familiar with some of the dances too.  Tony is great fun at a ceilidh and happy to get up and dance with anyone needing a partner if I want a rest. ..Definitely not one of those boring men that need to swig a load of booze before they will hit the dance floor.




1 comment: