Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 30 January 2017

Doing our bit to help the local economy

Look at that beautiful blue sky. It has been absolutely gorgeous today. I even took my coat and scarf off while I was out walking with my Monday group. We have had a few new walkers joining us recently and it is boosting the takings in the local cafe so great for the local economy.  We do this walk twice each week so it must be making a difference to the takings. I was able to buy a jar of locally produced honey at the visitor centre in the park for £3.50. It doesn't stay on the shelf in the shop for very long and is really nice honey, not too cloying and sickly. It is produced by a bee keeper in Saltburn and sells out really quickly when it is in stock. 


1 comment:

  1. Always great to help the local independents :-)

    ReplyDelete