Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Proper cocoa

Today was a catchup on the laundry sort of day. This morning we popped out for the usual bread and milk and a tray of eggs.  Back at home we had a lovely brunch of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, black pudding and fried tomatoes... mmmm  yummy.  Then it was on with our coats and out for a walk. We came home and I made proper coco with a slug of chocolate orange mock Baileys. I topped it with a squirt of cream and a slice of Terry's chocolate orange. In between all this we have done the laundry and used the tumble drier to dry it all. I hate to use the dryer willy nilly as they are so expensive to run. Our garden doesn't get any sun in the winter so we don't have a lot of choice. I don't mind drying the laundry on the airer but there was quite a bit so we just squeeked at the cost and bit the bullet.


2 comments: