Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 2 December 2016

Christmas with the Kemps 2016.. (picture heavy)

I always like to share a bit of our Christmas cheer on my blog.  This year is no exception although we have toned it down just a bit this year.  Instead of our usual three trees we have only put up two this year.  That isn't counting the little trees in each bathroom and the one in our bedroom... oh and the one in the porch  :-)

The conservatory


The dinner table





10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you have really gone to town! I have certainly never seen Santa hats on chair backs but they look cute!
    What are those flat little Father Christmas things beside the plates? JanF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, the little flat thngs are cutlery holders. Four are tiny santa jackets and four are pairs of trousers. All the wine bottles will have tiny santa hats too...... we do like Christmas

      Delete
  2. WOW lovely photos :-)

    You have email x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherie, You celebrate Christmas just like I do.... lots of sparkle and lots of Christmas trees. I love your reindeer, they are just a bit special and I love all the twinkly lights.
    My kind of Christmas.
    Best wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne. If ever you fancy a day of crafting you would be most welcome to come over. x

      Delete
  4. Love the chairbacks! I have never seen anything like them. Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chairbacks! I have never seen any like them. Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan. I bought four and made four

      Delete
  6. Wow you are all decked out for Christmas! Beautiful decorations and decor. I love the beautiful things you used around the house to make it so lovely for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete