Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 16 December 2016

Carving club Christmas Party.

Tony and I had a great time at the club party. I did chuckle when one of our members said he tells people that he 'goes clubbing' every Tuesday. He omits to say that it is Carving club... makes him sound cool.  This is a photo that I took of a few fellow carvers.  It really is a lovely club with a real mix of ages and nationalities. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The young man in the picture is Corey.  He is a cracking 'self taught' carver and we will be very surprised if he isn't famous one day


We are off out to visit a few friends, and drop off the last of the Christmas cards today.  Tonight, I am going out with my girl friends, for yet another Christmas dinner.  Tomorrow night, we have our friends coming over for supper and a get together.  I will really need to shed a few pounds in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment