Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 10 December 2016

A little more Christmas with the Kemps


Tony and I have had the loveliest time today. We had a really lazy morning and then this afternoon we were invited to the eightieth birthday celebration for my oldest and dearest friend Margaret. We met a lovely couple and hit it off like a house on fire. I think it is often difficult to go to a party where you are unlikely to know many people there. Our plan had been to spend an hour at the party and then head home. We ended up staying all afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed the lovely buffet.
I love my nativity scene and have had it for a very long time
I thought you might like a couple more of our Christmas decoratons.

















The staircase



I received this lovely quilted wall hanging from an old friend





2 comments:

  1. The party sounds wonderful! Glad you enjoyed yourselves so much that you stayed much longer. Love your nativity!!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nativity scene Cherie :-)

    ReplyDelete