Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 18 November 2016

The kindness of strangers

Today I received this lovely surprise package through the post.   A lady on Docrafts had seen my recent makes.  She had been given these goodies and wouldn't use them so sent them on to me.  I was absolutely thrilled when the package arrived. 




1 comment:

  1. Good Evening Cherie, What a generous thing to do, people are so kind. I had a peek at your felting and your doggies are fabulous.
    Isn't it cold this evening, we went out for our walk and by the time we returned, my goodness, the temperature had dropped.
    I think it is time to put on my warmy cosy socks.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete