Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 30 November 2016

The decs go up today

Yesterday Tony and I gave the kitchen a lick of paint to freshen it up. Then Tony went down into the cellar and brought up all our Christmas china. Today, after we have been shopping, he is going up into the loft for the trees and other Christmas stuff.  We will spend the next few days decorating the house and  I will share some pictures with you all as it gradually comes together..  Oh I do love Christmas. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your pictures, I shall be doing ours very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Cherie, I'm with you, I adore Christmas. I love every aspect, from decorations to buying gifts, to wrapping gifts to baking... but, this year none of this is happening, which feels very strange, because we are spending Christmas in Chicago. It's only the 2nd time during our marriage that we have not spent Christmas at home.... but we'll have fun because we are spending it with our daughter and her husband. We are going ice skating, which should be fun, I haven't done it in years.
    Apparently the temperature can be as low as -15.... that put's our Northern weather into perspective.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete