Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 3 November 2016

It's raining

I am a bit fed up.  I hemmed and hawed about putting the laundry on the line.... waited until after lunch so that there might be a bit of warmth...... ha.... while Tony and I were busy sorting through the spare room it started to rain. Of course we didn't notice until everything was sopping wet.  No point in bringing it in to sit around the house dripping so it can stay out there and sulk. 

3 comments:

  1. Just consider this an "extra" rinse. The same thing happened to our sheets this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute expressions " sit out there and sulk" and (in the comments) "extra rinse" re the laundry. You both made me grin. JanF

    ReplyDelete
  3. My washing often gets an "extra rinse" too ;-)

    ReplyDelete