Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 4 November 2016

A really lovely day

This morning was absolutely gorgeous.  Blue sky and sunshine,  just perfect for the Friday ladies group walk.  When I got back Tony and I had a bite of lunch before sorting a bit more of my craft stash.  Then we went out for a walk together around our neighbourhood. We managed another 7000 steps and then headed home for tea. I was really pleased to find that  the laundry had dried outdoors so no wet washing hanging about all over the place.  I may or may not iron it all tomorrow... depends on the weather and whether we decide to go out for the day. I could get used to having Tony around all day, it is really nice to be able to get out and about together.  We don't spend a great deal of money but are enjoying some really nice walks through the woods and local areas. It is doing us both the world of good.  The cold dark months really seem to stretch on forever so we fully intend to get out and about as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment