Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 30 November 2016

A lovely freebie

A lady from Crafty Felt.com left a comment last week on my blog  She asked if I would like to try their wool roving for free. I did of course jump at the chance and I am so glad that I did.  The roving isn't the cheapest that you will find but the quality is superb... none of those wispy sticky out hairs that look awful when you try to take a photograph of  a project. I did make a start on a couple of wool paintings but have had to put it away as we have guests coming to stay. I intend to finish off my projects next week and will share photo's here.  If you have practiced on some rough hairy roving and  want to buy a lovely quality roving please go and check them out...  . http://www.craftyfelt.com    ...  If you say,  'Cherie, from North Yorkshires Craft Guru sent you' then you might just get a little bit of discount.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I enjoyed reading some of your blog entires this morning from here in the USA. I am trying to find some crafts that I enjoy but no luck so far. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete