Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 24 November 2016

A lovely crafting day today

I spent the morning 'barge painting'..... I am absolutely rubbish at it but had a thoroughly lovely time.  This afternoon was spent crafting with a smashing group of ladies.  We made Christmas ornaments using little plastic glasses.  When I got home I found that the postie had delivered another parcel of wool roving from a fellow crafter.  I kind of think that there is a message from somewhere as I have found that I am rather good at wool painting. My internet is playing up so I can't share a photo but I will try again later


No comments:

Post a Comment