Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 1 October 2016

Upcycled pine bed

Alexander dropped the frame of his old wooden bunk bed off the other week.  We had planned to cut it up as fuel for the log burner but then I had an idea yesterday........  That is dangerous I know........   I wondered how difficult it would be to carve,  so I tried it and d'ya know what? As long as I make really good stop cuts on the wood it will be great to use as a resource.  I have rescued a load of it and am already planning a few projects.  Well, it is certainly well seasoned wood as it was bought when he was eight and he is now twenty two. The grain is gorgeous and will look beautiful when it is sanded and polished

1 comment: