Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Two Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge

I have just been browsing you tube videos and came across a recipe for two ingredient peanut butter fudge. The recipe calls for a jar of peanut butter and a tin of condensed milk.  I knew that I had an out of date tin of condensed milk in my cupboard and I always have peanut butter in stock.  I used crunchy peanut butter as that is my preference but you can use smooth if you prefer.  All you do is tip both ingredients into a bowl and blast it in thirty second increments in the microwave. Give it a stir beetween each blast.  As soon as it is blended completely simply pour into a greased lined tin and leave to cool.  I have lined a glass bowl with a silicon baking sheet which I sprayed with sunflower oil. I am letting mine cool before I put it in the fridge but I did lick the spoon .... oh all right,  I licked the bowl too.  It tastes divine but I will let you know how well it sets.



6 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to make fudge will look forward to hearing the results, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Cherie, Oh my word, thank heavens I don't own a microwave, because I do have peanut butter and I do have condensed milk and once combined and microwaved, I would not be able to resist.
    mmm.... I wonder if I would get the same results in a pan.... it's worth a try.
    Looking forward to hearing how your fudge turned out.
    The sun is shining here in Newcastle, but the wind is picking up.... and it's quite chilly. Must not complain as the weather is lovely for this time of year.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne. It is a lovely blue sky and sunshine kind of day here in Middlesbrough. The temperature is starting to drop a little bit now though. The fudge is yummy and I bet it would work every bit as well in a pan. And then a thick coat of melted chocolate... mmmm yummmmmm

      Delete
  3. how can you do this to me !!!! im a female with a severe condensed milk problem , it has to be kept hidden from me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I adore both condensed milk and peanut butter.... but have no microwave. May have to try this one on the stovetop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh sounds yummy and of course you have to lick the bowl ha ha ;-)

    ReplyDelete