Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 10 October 2016

Twiddle muffs

Last week Joan told me that the last of the twiddlemuffs had sold at the hospital... so I made some more this weekend.  I was aware that the ones that I make tend to be with prettier colours of wool and maybe not really suitable for men. This time I did make one that is more geared towards a more masculine style. They still need loads of embellishments before they are handed over but this is not a bad weekends work methinks. I am off out for a walk with my group this morning and then maybe an hour sorting boxes in the craft room after lunch.  There is plenty of yesterday's ham left over for tea so it will be ham, eggs and chips tonight.


4 comments:

  1. I love that you do this Cherie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy doing them Jan. It touches my heart to think that some poor soul gets a little comfort from them. It feels like a kind of double gift as the hospital sell them to raise funds for the heart unit and the purchaser has a little gift to take home for a loved one. They sell them for £5 each which isn't beyond anyones purse strings.

      Delete