Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 18 October 2016

The weather can't make its mind up

When I got up this morning it was damp, miserable and grey.  Then the sun came out and it was beautiful. Tony and I nipped into town and it was so warm that I left my coat in the car.  Then we drove over to Pinchinthorpe woods in Guisborough.  I put my coat on and boy oh boy was I glad that I did as it was perishing.  The walk along the old railway line soon blew the cobwebs away. We are settling down for an afternoon snooze now and then this evening we are off out to carvers.  Tony hasn't felt much like carving recently but the lovely folk at the club are great for a blether with. I just get on with my carving and leave him to talk. I thought I would share a couple of photos of Middlesbrough Town Hall today.  The only press Middlesbrough ever seems to get is bad press.  They usually film all the grotty run down areas and even grottier foul mouthed people. Annoyingly they never seem to want to portray the genuinely lovely place that Middlesbrough really is.  I suppose that wouldn't sell newspapers though would it?


      

    

No comments:

Post a Comment