Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 20 October 2016

Scone o clock in the morning

We have been out for our walk in Fairy Dell today followed by a wander around a few shops at the Parkway Centre.  Didn't buy very much and then we headed home to eat the giant scones that I bought at The Brickyard Bakery in Guisborough yesterday.    And very nice they were too.  Mine was a fruit one and Tony chose a cheese one. Only trouble is they are huge... ermmmm, were huge,  they have been devoured .  We don't need any lunch after eating them. A bit of the dreaded HW is on the cards for me while Tony has a snooze. The weather is a bit grim so I can't see us doing a great deal this afternoon.  We might just have to settle down and read a book.... It is such a hard life we lead  :-)



1 comment: