Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 24 October 2016

Poppies

For the past month or so I have received little parcels of poppies from all over England. Most of the packages are from people that I have never met but chatted with over on the Docrafts forum.  I mentioned that I was making them for a local display, and the lovely folks have been busy making some for me.  On Wednesday I shall be going along to our local WI room and helping to put together a huge display ready for 'Poppy Day'.  I will share some photo's of the day if the other helpers don't object.  If any of my fellow DC'rs read my blog I want to say a huge thank you. This is a packet that arrived today.


1 comment: