Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 29 October 2016

Pink Party Hat and a batch of pies

Tony has gone to the footie today so I have been a bit busy this morning. I promised him that I would bake some steak pies to take with him so I had a bt of a pie fest this morning.  I made four steak and onion and four chicken in white sauce.  I had a bit of pastry to use up I cooked a few windfall apples and then used them to make an apple pie. It is big enough for the two of us to share with a bit of custard.
After he set off, I made a start on a wet felted picutre.  It is currently drying on my washing line before I embellish it.  I'll save the photos of it for another day.

Oh! and while I remember, I did promise a photo of the hat that I made at craft club the other day



7 comments:

  1. Loving the hat ;) And well done with all that baking, I cam almost smell how delishous they are from here xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hade a steak and onion one for lunch... It was very tasty

      Delete
  2. You had me at steak pies. I am on my way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have put one in the freezer for you :-)

      Delete
  3. The hat is adorable!! Will you give it to a little girl or keep it for fun?
    The pies look very good and quite large. I was imagining something like small cornish pasties. Janf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I would happily give it away. I keep enough junk to sink a ship

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous hat and the pies look delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete