Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 2 October 2016

Ouch......

Yesterday while putting the laundry on the line I slipped over on an apple. I landed on both knees. twisted my ankle and hurt my wrist. In truth I thought for a moment that I had broken my wrist but thankfully I just bruised my hand. I skinned both knees though....... I must have been about six or seven last time I skinned my knees. I woke up this morning with an aching hand and lovely bruises on my knees. 

2 comments:

  1. OUCH!! Hope you heal up quickly xx

    I tripped over the cat 3 weeks ago, went skidding across the patio (not a pretty sight lol) and ended up with my head millimeters away from the kitchen door. I still have the scabs and a sore ankle :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this. So glad you didn't break anything. A week ago my friend fell on some stairs ( onto soft carpet) and has multiple fractures in her right arm. Luckily she is a leftie. She needed surgery and ( at almost 75) will probably never have complete recovery. Happens in an instant...

    ReplyDelete