Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 1 October 2016

My lovely hubby

Look what Tony bought for me today.  We had gone into town to have his wedding ring resized and I happened to comment on a very pretty watch in the jewellers.  Bless him, he offered to buy it for Christmas for me.  In truth it was pretty but not practical.  It was covered in sparkly bling and though it was gorgeous to look at I just wouldn't have worn it very often. We continued on our way and then he stopped at another jewellers shop.  I spotted this one in the shop window and he immediately bought it for me as an every day watch and not a Christmas present.  I feel like a kid with a new watch and keep checking the time every few minutes.  It is a Seiko and will be worn every day and  treasured forever.


1 comment:

  1. What a kind husband you have Cherie, I always think the spontaneous gifts are the most treasured and that is a lovely watch, I like Seiko x

    ReplyDelete