Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 20 October 2016

My halo is shining

I have just been out for my monthly meal with friends and turned down dessert...... you read that correctly. I declined dessert.  It is included in the huge cost of the meal....... £4.50 :-) My four friends all had dessert and d'ya know what?  I didn't even miss it. Tomorrow is my Friday walking group and I won't be having a scone then either....   I am determined to lose at least a half stone by Christmas... Hopefully I wll lose more but I am not being too ambitious.  Tony and I have decided that we will stick to a calorie controlled diet and will give up alcohol for a month in order to kickstart the weightloss.   Tony has more willpower than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment