Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 14 October 2016

Autumn colour in my garden

I have been saying for days now that I would take some photo's of my garden to share.  I did take these the other day but have been so busy working that I just couldn't find the time to upload them.






Looking through the porch window



The white flowers in the pot next to the chair have the most incredible vanilla scent

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Alison. We love gardening. xxx

      Delete
  2. So nice to see the colourful flowers! Is your front garden gravel instead of lawn?
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan. The front garden is gravel with flower borders. Originally it only had a border at the very front but we added one at each side too. We gave away tons of the gravel when we dug the other borders.

      Delete