Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 15 October 2016

Auckland Castle heritage event

Tony and I have had a lovely day at Auckland Castle today.    We didn't even know that there was a castle there but oh! what a stunning place it is.

http://www.aucklandcastle.org        /

Coniscliffe carving Club had been invited to attend and you all know by now that we are carvers.  I was absolutely delighted to be asked several times if my carvings are for sale.... They aren't, but it did my ego the world of good... :-) We will be back there tomorrow so if you are anywhere near please pop along and say hello. The hot chocolate served there is gorgeous.... really hot and chocolatey

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was an Auckland Castle, either though I've been up there many times. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete