Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

A housework kind of day

The weather has turned quite nasty so I think today will be a housework sort of day.  I finished the knitting bit of another twiddle muff an hour ago. I need to sew up the seams and add some twiddly bits before passing it on. Yesterday I took a few photos of the Autumn colour in my garden and will pop back on later today to upload them. It looks really pretty out there and there is plenty of colour in the borders. The tomatoes are still giving me lovely fresh fruit every day and there are loads left to ripen.  I am considering emptying the hanging baskets though as I need to get my winter pansies planted up. If the weather contiues in this cold vein I will do that at the weekend before the last of the tomatoes  start to wither and rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment