Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Wait till you see my new craft space

I no longer refer to the spare bedroom as being a bedroom. It is now my craft room that happens to have a bed in it.  Any visitors will need to fit in around my craft stuff .... which they are very welcome to play with. At the moment everything is a bit disorganised but  I am currently prepping for sessions in schools and don't have time to sort each and every drawer and container.  That will fill up my time on cold dark winter days and evenings.  I hope at some point  to be able to get rid of a lot of  the containers as I gradually condense everything.  I have already given away absolutely tons of crafting materials and am no way finished.  The bed is great for laying resources out on as I am able to see at a glance just how many of a particular item I have prepared.  Best bit of all though is I can simply close the door on it all and the mess is hidden away.  Tony came in from work and fell asleep on the bed while I worked.  If I had been out in Le Crafterie he wouldn't have been able to do that.




3 comments:

  1. How lovely for you and nice that Tony joined you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Cherie, that's not a craft room ...... that's a warehouse ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey, you have got a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete