Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Utter utter rubbish

I cannot for the life of me believe the amount of utter utter rubbish that I have accumulated over the years.... and before you say that there is no such thing as rubbish in my little world let me explain because I kind of think that somewhere along the way I got a bit lost.  For as long as I can remember I have always taken to the venue everything that is needed to run a craft session whether there would be ten or 100 people taking part.   What I should have done is give them a list of the things needed for the session.  If they don't bring them along  that really is not my fault..  My store room is filled with envelopes of all colours, pine cones by the ton, snips and scraps of felt and fabric and a million other things.  I am really having a major chuck out over the next few weeks and in truth it will make it so much easier for me to run sessions.  I will no longer haul huge bags of stuff every time I head out.  This means that for the first time in months I will have space to indulge my own crafts.  I can embroider, knit and sew without moving tons of resources..../AKA junk.... from every surface in my craft room.  Blimey, I feel quite liberated.

No comments:

Post a Comment