Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016

The lipstick

I am fed up with buying lipsticks that stay on for about two minutes. Yesterday I thought I would bite the bullet and go and buy and Elizabeth Arden  one in Debenhams.  I took the advice from the pretty young thing selling cosmetics and chose the one that she suggested would suit me. When I got to the counter and discovered that it was costing me £21 I didn't even flinch when I handed over the hard earned cash. I am a bit undecided as to whether it was worth the cost but I think I can have the occasional non craft related splurge.  I did see the same shade on ebay for a fraction of the cost but don't know whether it is a genuine one.

6 comments:

  1. One sure way of keeping your lipstick on is to stop snogging ;o))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will telll Tony that you said that :-)

      Delete
  2. Come on then, show us your expensive lips ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah!!!! they are too close to my double chin :-)

      Delete
  3. Please keep us posted on how this works out, I have the same dilemma, is the expensive of a pricey name brand lipstick worthwhile? Thanks. JanF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, like Jan I would like to know the outcome. I would like to find eye shadow that doesn't smudge..
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete