Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 19 September 2016

Seaside towns nearby

I am really lucky to live in an area surrounded by natural beauty. We have some lovely seaside towns practically on our doorstep. Less than thirty minutes away from home is the lovely seaside town of Saltburn.  It is very popular with surfers and watersports fans. The beach is a lovely golden sand and the town itself is renowned for its beautiful floral displays. This is a photo that I took of Huntcliff while walking along the promenade.


Less than twenty minutes away is the seaside town of Redcar...  Little fishing boats line the promenade. A windfarm is situated just off shore and the beach is a long stretch of golden sand.  You can walk all the way along the beach from Redcar to Saltburn







1 comment: