Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 29 September 2016

My current wood carving

I decided a while ago that I would like to carve a love spoon but didn't see any that inspired me.  Then I saw a picture of this one and decided that I would give it a try.  I have no idea whether the original carver made the back the same as the front or whether he/she left it uncarved.  Mine is carved front and back and they have cheeky little bottoms too :-) It needs a bit of sanding and tweeking and then it will be finished





7 comments:

  1. It's charming, looking forward to seeing your version too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats very 1970s, reminds me of the cover of Joy of Sex...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Evening Cherie, Your love spoon is fabulous. My word I am in awe, as I would not have a clue where to begin.
    Fabulous, just fabulous.
    Best wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. " Then I saw a picture of this one and decided that I would give it a try."
    See why I was confused???
    Anyway, it is charming, as I said , and good for you to make your first try so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Cherie you are so talented :-)

    ReplyDelete