Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 5 September 2016

More difficult than even I thought

This big purge that I am supposed to be doing isn't easy.  I have just tried to throw out some really stunning Christmas cards that I was given to recycle last year.  Crikey some people must spend a lot of money on cards as these are beautiful.  I have picked off all manner of gorgeous embellishments.. not your average card tat...... Then I picked out all the square cards... they make great gift boxes..... And then I put the rest in my recycle bin.  I really had to stop myself from saying.... ohh, I could cut that off and use it. 
And that is just one drawer.  It is clearly going to take me a very long time to get all sorted.  I think tomorrow might have to be a 'stay in and work' day.  I have been out for a walk this morning and then tonight I am at my craft group. Tomorrow night is wood carvers and I will be working on Thursday evening so I am really going to have to get stuck in and clear my stash.  I realise this sounds a bit negative but in truth I have made a huge headway in shifting and storing so although it will take a while to sort,  I can see a tiny glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.....  or is that the sun bouncing off my crystal bead stash... yeah, I have a stash of those too.  

1 comment:

  1. I don't do 1/10 of the crafting you do, less if I'm honest but I have craft items stashed in three different rooms and need to do a purge. Some part of me makes me put it off....Jan

    ReplyDelete