Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Ladyboys of Bankok

Last night I went for a night out with my ladies walking group.  We went to a local theatre to see the Ladyboys of Bankok     http://www.ladyboysofbangkok.co.uk/

IT was absolutely fabulous. The costumes, choreography and sheer energy in the whole show.  Well worth a visit if you want a great night out. Our venue was sold out but I did notice that some venues are having a BOGOF promo so it might well be worth taking a look for one of those venues.   We will certainly book tickets when they come back next year

1 comment:

  1. I saw them a few years ago at the Lowry in Salford. The place was set out in a massive marquee as a nightclub with round tables, with cloths and chandeliers. I loved the show. Then I saw them a couple of years ago at our local Baths Hall in Scunthorpe, the show wasn't half as good the second time around. A lot of the material was the same, and it just didn't work as well in a theatre setting with everyone sat in rows.

    ReplyDelete