Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 25 September 2016

I think I may go on strike

He who would love to be obeyed has seriously annoyed me this morning........ do men ever learn? I think I may go on strike for a week.  I could leave all the cooking, laundry, cleaning, packed lunches, gardening, window washing and the other million little things that make up my week, to him........ but I doubt that I will.


4 comments:

  1. Go on strike - yay - he'll soon learn to appreciate you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often think of strike action :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, It would only mean a pile of work was waiting for you when you finally conceded, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete