Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Chilli for breakfast

And very nice it was too.  I cooked it yesterday and had put it aside for today's lunch. I am a great believer in eating what your body tells you to eat so chilli it was.  That does of course mean that it will probably be bran flakes for lunch but I know that I will enjoy them.   The weather today is a complete contrast to yesterday and I am so pleased that it is cooler.  It was so warm yesterday that we didn't go to carvers,  the heat was so draining we just stayed home and watched TV.  I did make a huge swathe through Le Crafterie and am starting to see the end of the great purge.  It felt a little bit sad when I looked around there yesterday and realised that my craft workshop will disappear in the next few weeks.  It really is very wet and rotten around the bottom though so does need to be demolished.  It has also pulled me up sharp and I will no longer be keeping junk to use in projects.  If I get asked to do a session then participants will need to bring along their own supplies. My craft room indoors will be a lovely space where I can get creative without messing up the rest of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment