Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Vicious Brute

Tony and I spent several hours cutting back the Pyracantha hedge last night.  I am scratched to bits from the thorns....   I have the delightful job of cutting it back even further as soon as it is a decent time of day to use the hedge trimmer. I don't think it would be very fair on my neighbours if I start creating a din before 09.30. Thankfully though, the shredder hardly makes any noise.  The difference that cutting back the hedge has made to the size of the garden is incredible.  I used to think we had a small patch out there.  I am beginning to see it in a different light.

No comments:

Post a Comment