Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Astro turf and the alien flower

After a thoroughly lovely but very wet walk yesterday I collected some sample pieces of astro turf that had been offered to me. I have a few projects in mind and will show you at some point. Later in the day the weather faired up and it was warm enough to go out and do a little gardening. In my garden I have the strangest mutation of a dahlia growing.  It is kind of like a non identical Siamese twin. The photos show what it looks like from each side. The other flowers growing on the plant are perfectly normal and in fact a very beautiful two coloured double flower.





2 comments:

  1. i glanced at the astroturf pic and thought there unusual brownies.....not that i have a cake problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mutant or not it is very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete