Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 18 August 2016

Such a lovely day (sunburnt knees)

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous today.  I have pretty much spent most of it gardening. This morning I finished chopping up and bagging the tree.  I have cut back the holly and dead headed the border.  Then I sat for a while and read my book.  If you like nice gentle chiclit novels then I can highly recommend Jenny Colgan and have just finished her book 'Christmas at Rosie Hopkins Sweetshop'. I read the previous Rosie Hopkins story and loved it.  I noticed that Tesco are selling them... I bought mine from Amazon. I am not averse to buying books in the 'used' section.
My legs are of course scratched to bits from the brutal Pyracntha that I have cut back and I didn't think to rub suntan cream above my knee as my shorts covered the knees... until I sat down and they crept up.  I now have scratched blotchy legs and bright red sunburnt knees.  I look a real treat.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. With a lovely day - scratched knees are a small price to pay sometimes :)

    I wish you a pleasant weekend!!

    ReplyDelete