Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 27 August 2016

My local seaside town.

Less than twenty minutes drive from my house is a really lovely beach. Tony and I had  a drive over there yesterday for fish and chips.  Redcar has had a huge amount of investment and it certainly shows.  There is a lovely play area for children with little water fountains that spurt gently.  It was nice to watch the littlies running in and out of the water spurrts.  There are rock pools and a life guard patrolled area.  The sand is a beautiful honey colour and very clean.  We went for a long walk along the beach and even the breeze was warm.  I love that clean fesh scrubbed unmistakeable smell of salty sea air. In truth I really don't know why we don't visit Redcar more often. I think we may have to start doing that. Of course I had to leave my mark behind,,,, 



1 comment: