Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 22 August 2016

Little scented sachets

Yesterday I took a piece of felt and ran it through my Bigshort with one of my cutting dies. Then I added a bit of bling or a touch of embroidery and stitched then together in pairs.  Before closing each pair I added a teaspoon of 'Unstoppables'.  These are the little 'inwash fragrance  boosters' that are sold in the bigger supermarkets and B and M.  Quite why you would want to add wax pellets to your washing machine is a little baffling to me buy hey ho, each to their own. The ones that I made are slightly bigger than a two pence piece and just big enough to pop in shoes and drawers to add a hint of fragrance.  I have put them in a scallop shell to add a little bit scent my bathroom.



2 comments: