Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 15 August 2016

Lavender wands/bottles

It is that time of year again.  My lavender is smelling amazing and I like to make wands/bottles with some of the stalks to preserve that lovely smell.  There are loads of videos on you tube that show how to make them. My peach coloured ribbon is just a bit too wide for me. I much prefer to use narrow ribbon. It just looks  neater... or maybe it is just me.




2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the lavender stalks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The narrow ribbon looks better. I saw one done with a ribbon which was in graduating shades of pastel. Looked gorgeous. I tried to make one once, when we still had lavender in the garden. I was too awkward and it looked dreadful. Our lavender grew old and woody so we removed it.

    ReplyDelete