Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

I am a lumberjack.....jill?

At the bottom of my garden are two huge golden Irish yew trees. Or should I say that this morning there were two trees.....  I have spent most of this morning cutting one of them down.  The light and space that I now have in that area is vast. The garden looks like a lumber yard though and getting rid of the wood is another job. I bet Tony is glad he was at work because when I get a bee in my bonnet it buzzes until I release it.  The remaining tree looks really beautiful now. It is kind of a 'flame' shape and isn't for the chop. 

2 comments:

  1. Get chopping up that wood for the fire Cherie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband learned long ago to look out when I get a bee in my bonnet! Unlike you, though, I'm not quite up to lumberjacking!

    ReplyDelete