Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 27 August 2016

Flying the flag

For more years than I can remember, Tony has wanted to fly a Union Flag at the front of the house.  he has spent ages painting the blimmin pole to attach it to.  Two coats of undercoat and a couple of top coats......... Well  Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaa...  We did of course manage to put 'in a safe place' some clips for the flag pole'  that we had bought when staying at my friend Anona's in Brightlingsea.  We popped into the chandlery down there and carefully chose the correct size.  Now that the flag is in situ we will probably find the blimmin clips. 






3 comments: