Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Altered box file

Yesterday I had a lovely afternoon crafting in the sunshine.  I took one of the (12) box files that I have inherited from my sons house move. Painted it inside and out with homemade pink chalk paint.  Then I added a few pompoms and a bit of ribbon..  I decoupaged the front of the box with a pretty paper napkin.  Inside I have added a sheet of thick white fibrous material.  I intend to sort all my different varieties of sewing needles and attach them to the fibrous material so that I can see at a glance which needle is which. This one I will use to store some of my embroidery threads and ribbon so that I simply pick it up and take it along to craft sessions.  I plan to alter another box and turn it into a little needle felting storage box.
The pink wine crate is another that I was given several years ago.  I have painted it in the same home made chalk paint and it will make a nice addition to my craft room.  I may add a pretty napkin at some point .







1 comment: