Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 12 August 2016

3d pen for my birthday

My lovely son bought me the 3d pen that was on my wish list.  I had a little play with it today and have just looked on pinterest for some ideas. There are some incredible works of art out there. I only have the filament that came with the pen so I have ordered a load more..  It won't be here in time to have a really good play with it on Sunday when Tony goes off to his gun club but I have plenty to play with for the time being... Why oh why do I keep finding fascinating new things to play with?

Tony bought me a set of beautiful Old Country Roses cake forks and cake slice.  It really was a proper treat to eat my birthday cake with such lovely china and cutlery.  I am planning an afternoon tea with friends and plan on using my beautiful china to serve it on.  I don't want it to just sit there looking beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Showing my ignorance but what is a 3D pen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison, it is kind if like a hot glue gun but it extrudes plastic which sets almost instantly. It really is great fun to play with. Have a look on you tube and then have a look at some of the fabulous artwork on pinterest

      Delete