Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 25 July 2016

Yorkshire Lavender

On Saturday Tony and I celebrated our wedding anniversary with a visit to Yorkshire Lavender.  If you like lavender then you will be enchanted by this lovely place. Entry is free and there is a tea room and shop which sell all manner of lavender related products. I would suggest that you go mid week as the tearoom does get very busy at the weekend.  There is also a little area selling plants of all varieties.  I bought a chocolate mint and a stevia.  The chocolate mint really does taste and smell like chocolate mint.  The stevia is incredibly sweet tasting and I plan to try using it in cooking.  Here is a link to this gorgeous place. It really is well worth a visit.......    http://www.yorkshirelavender.com/home


2 comments:

  1. How pretty and I bet the smell was heavenly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine the smell, how lovely.

    ReplyDelete