Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 2 July 2016

Well I never knew that

Last week at woodcarvers,  a lovely bloke called Chris happened to mention that fuchsia berries are edible.  I had always thought they are poisonous but guess what? I have just checked online and they are infact edible. I shall try them when I next have some on my plants

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cherie
    Bob Flowerdew from Gardeners Question Time has talked about fuchsia berries and how they are edible. He has apparently made jam from them, but as with soft fruit, there are some better varieties than others for this. (I don't know the best ones, but I am sure someone has posted about them online.)
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete